You heard about the convertible laptop and want to know are 2 in 1 laptops worth it or not, then you are at the right place. After reading this guide, I hope you will get some valuable information.
What is 2 in 1 Laptop?
A 2-in-1 laptop provides you the features of both laptop and tablet. Therefore you can use it as a laptop and tablet, so you don’t need to buy a separate device. There are two types of 2 in 1 laptop: Convertible and Detachable. The convertible laptop provides you a 360-degree hinge and comes with a durable keyboard that you can easily fold but remains fixed to the display. In a detachable, you can completely remove the keyboard.
Are 2 in 1 Laptops worth it?
Yes, 2 in 1 laptop is worth it for different computing tasks. It is the best choice for home, office, and students, providing incredible flexibility and portability. On these laptops, you can smoothly do your multitasking work, and they are the best choice for those who mostly travel. The reason is, it easily fits in the bag, and you can more comfortably do your work on public transport.
You will get the tablet mode with high specifications compared to traditional tablets, and they are lightweight with a touchscreen display. If you want to perform more complex tasks, then a traditional laptop is a better choice compared to convertible laptop.
Advantages of Convertible Laptop
- A 2-in-1 laptop is the best option for those who don’t want to invest money in both tablet and laptop. This can save your money, and you have to carry only one device instead of two.
- In tablet mode, you will get the bigger display than traditional tablets. A touchscreen is also another best advantage of a convertible laptop.
- Most convertible laptops are lightweight, so you can comfortably travel and provide excellent battery life. Therefore low battery life is not an issue in 2 in 1 laptop. But I tell you that battery timing also depends on usage type.
- Another best advantage is that you will get the different view modes such as a tablet, tent, and reverse mode to get the best viewing experience.
- With these laptops, students can easily take notes with an active pen.
What are the Cons of 2 in 1 Laptops?
- The hard drive is not large compared to traditional laptops.
- Inexpensive models performance is not much powerful.
- Some model has limited ports.
Thanks for reading this guide, if you want a laptop that you can also use it in tablet mode for home, office or college, then 2 in 1 laptop is worth considering. For high intensive work, a traditional laptop with high specifications and graphic card is best.